Friday, February 1, 2008

Ridiculous

Last night my mom told me that there was something terrible happened to my cousin sister. She was having stomachache and thus admitted to hospital. The doctor diagnosed that she has cecal and was sent for operation in order to remove it. However and unfortunately the diagnosis was incorrect and she had to suffer from the surgery for no purpose. 2 weeks later after she recovered from the operation, she found the stomachache still persisted. This time she was diagnosed that she is in fact having Ectopic Pregnancy. The abortion has complication and hence she was sent for another surgery as emergency.

Personally I think this is madness. With today's advance technology I don't understand how can the hospital made such stupid mistake and let the patient suffered. I will definitely hire a Medtronic lawyer if this kind of unfortunate events happen on me. However my cousin sister was so good that she forgive the doctor. I feel very unfair for her because this is life threatened mistakes and I think she should consult the legal website like Youhaverights.com.

No comments: