Thursday, February 28, 2008

Very Heavy

While we are burden with the heavy workload now, my ex-program manager came to our office. BAD NEWS! In fact never have any good news when we see him.

This time, they are transitioning the trading project, which happened few months ago. This morning he approaches my senior and previewed her that they going to dump the DM to us also (What the heck?). Well we left one resource, and taking and cleaning all her 'sourvenirs' while boss don't plan to replace a new one. Now another huge load going to flood us again? Shit..

Well although it's obviously a shit but I don't think we can dodge for this time. Because I have a small talk with him this afternoon and according to him, he has spoken this to my big boss and direct boss, then he will stay for another week here to discuss the details. Basically I am speechless liao, please kill me.

No comments: