Friday, July 13, 2007

Addicted to Timbaland

Unless commercial requirement I am indeed very seldom post the video/pictures/banner in my blog. Reason being is I don't wanna ‘pollute’ the place since there are already many commercials hanging alongside.

However for this post I would really like to share the following clips with you guys. I have repeatedly playing the MTV again and again because I just like the duet of Timbaland and Keri Hilson. I got to know Timbaland from the song Say It Right from Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland. Subsequently the radio also broadcasted his other songs from Shock Value featuring with various artists like Justin Timberlake etc.

I think I will buy the original album to support such talented producer. Take a preview from the album by pressing play below to see if you like it too.

No comments: