Thursday, July 12, 2007

Never Play the Knob

I always don't like the company toilet doors because we can’t see the opposite and don't know when it will open. Plus the peoples here don't know why but always like to bang the door and rush in. So I always got frightened each time trying to go out when someone barged in.

Today I was locked in the toilet just now because I was playing with a colleague and not to let him in. I couldn't open the door even twisting hard on the knob. My colleague was panic and there are few more peoples coming in and wanna use the toilet. We struggled for about 5 minutes and finally managed to open it – by forced. Not by kicking but uses a tissue help to twist and open the knob.

Do I still have to tell you the moral of the story? Yes, and I am fully understand that now!

No comments: