Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Customer Relationship Management

I got an old friend working in the multinational bank’s credit card center. He is the assistant manager for the telesales and hence always having trouble in looking more and fresh customers.

Got one time he approached me and asked me if I have any phone lists/name lists to provide for him because he is running out of idea of where to get more market. For me and as an IT person I really got no idea why is it so important for him until I came across ResponseCom™.

ResponseCom™ offering customized mailing lists, telemarketing lists and faxes lists to the enterprises to improve their sales. With the variety of lists I think I will advise my friend to consider ResponseCom™ and buy lists from them in order to excel in his sales.

No comments: