Friday, July 20, 2007

All That Jazz

Yeah that's the theme of our annual dinner. It is all about jazz and for guys we all got todressed up our tux, sleeky slack and shining leather shoes. For ladies, my eyes was swimming and my nose almost bleeding all night long because it was really a big surprise to see how dare the ladies got dressed up that night.

The event was grand and the peoples are dazzling. Just that I don't know much peoples and therefore seems a bit dull sitting alone like a dumb. I have been trying in knowing more peoples but comparing with those social animals, I am nothing. Well other than that the over all is great. Especially my boss, co-emcee with our miss Malaysia Elaine Daly and performed a really nice show. Really gotta see him from the brand new angle cause normally he is quite quiet for me.

The night got heated up when the auction began. The committee brought few galleries open bidding for charity purposes. I was asked to share the cost and involved in the bidding also but somehow our jointed effort can't beat those highly income bidder who took few K for the painting. Of course not to forget about the foods -> it sucks. (Therefore don't wanna put where we held the dinner. Hehee.) Basically the appetizer was just shrimps with some grasses and leaves. Mushroom soup is ok but the main course tasted something like Chinese ‘beggar chicken’ but without gravy, which dry like hell and almost choke everyone in the house. Last but not leave the Tiramisu, which I gave 100% for it. What a so-called fine dining. Hahaa…

However I still enjoyed myself although didn't hit any prizes from lucky draw. But my number is only 3 digits away from the grand prize winning number. Anyway I don't mind because the grand prize doesn't really attract me. (I just trying to be Hsiu Hsah - cool : (…) Hahaa…

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

ehh..not even get to know a 'leng lui' ahh?? sighh...