Monday, July 9, 2007

The Power of Dreams

Driving Honda in Malaysia is not only having the advantage of getting free mileage services but also enjoys many other great stuffs like member’s rate accessories.

I have joined the ownership of Honda (lowest spec models…) for the past 2 years ago and I can tell you the car is guarantee-satisfied. I am lucky to get the discount rate and even a lower insurance rate comparing to other buyers. Partly because of the help from my good friend in administering the insurance, I got the discount is because of the car was the last stock with the only color I wanted of the existing model.

Although there are lots of advantages but doesn't mean the car will never breakdown. However I am not worry as Honda accessories part can find almost in everywhere. For example Civic Radiator, you can simply order it from Radiator.com. Therefore as a Honda owner, you wont have to worry for not able to find support when you having breakdown day.

No comments: