Friday, July 13, 2007

Political Environment

The project is officially end tonight as my transition manager is signing off the process document with the project manager, operation manager and service manager.

However this project is in fact have not really end yet because they agreed something that has not been completed. This project is considered 50% successful but somehow the remaining 50% will take longer time than the previous to complete.

I think the major reason why we can sign off the project is because we got a highly political skills project manager and transition manager. Nevertheless I gotta thank them for tai chi all the responsibilities by using the bosses and statuses. If this case happened to be handled by my ex-boss, I am sure I am in deep shit now. (Because I will be forced to stay over night until the remaining 50% got completed before the bosses finds out)…

No comments: