Friday, July 13, 2007

Kopi O Kopi

I don't like coffee, specifically Nescafe and all other coffees from Coffee Bean, Starbucks etc because I couldn't take in the caffeine level contained in the coffee. I had few bad experiences during my young age about the side effect of nauseas and shaking after taken the coffee.

Despite of all those craps above I do take one and only one type of coffee that can only be founds in Malaysia. We have this coffee named ‘Kopi’ and basically it taste different (Although most of my friends telling me it was the same as Nescafe) but I do believed it contained higher caffeine level compare of other coffees.

Of course I will suffer from the same side effect but I willing to since this is one of my all time favorite on top of coke, which also a well-known caffeinated drinks. Hahaa.

No comments: