Thursday, July 12, 2007

Graduates in USA

I have never really been to USA but I got the degree due to the twinning program. We take the US paper but attend the course locally in Malaysia.

On top of the differences of peoples, languages, environment I am in fact very interest in knowing what is the education system comparing USA and Malaysia. From my friends and current working colleagues I got to know that graduates are indeed very valuable.

Back in Malaysia, we made a joke that there will be 90% of the victims are graduates if then banner accidentally felt down and hit on the victims. Writing for capella university makes me feels that the possibility of graduates in USA will be much more higher compare to Malaysia. Hence if there is chance in future, I will sure pay a visit to USA.

No comments: