Thursday, July 12, 2007

Back To Tech?

Today is deadly demoralized. I think just gotta blame the morning team meeting. It is all started with an engineer presented the slides about the new Red Hat that he attended at San Diego last week.

Perhaps I am just too desperate but when I heard that someone got the chance the go oversea just to attend the training, I was mad. How come those opportunities never happened to me but it always happened for those who are not willing but yet still forcing to go? The next thing coming up is the management will send an engineer to oversea HQ and base there for 1.5 months. OMG, how nice it would be if they choose me. And yet again, the chosen one ‘trying to be’ so humble and said doesn’t wish to stay for that long because family is still here… BS!

All these engineers also came from technical background. I chose to go after project because I am tired of operation. Somehow it clearly that my choice has wrong… (or I just being the most unluckiest one?)

No comments: