Friday, July 13, 2007

Ring My Belly

I was so freaking happy when I receive this post. I am so wanted to get this kind of post especially when I read my friend write about the tattoo.

This is really my favorite topic because I just can’t stop loving tattoo and piercing. For me tattoo comes a pair with piercing. I have did some research last time on the piercing pattern because I would really want to put one for my self also. At once I even approached the shop ready to make a nose ring but my Philippino friend stopped me because the pin hole will not recovered and will cause a lot of troubles.

I was advised to pierce on my ears but I just don't like it. I have considered other parts (head only) like eye brown and chin but I think it is a bit too much. I think the only choice is my body now and nop!! No nipples, penis or other sensitive body parts. I just want a belly button rings and that's enough. Wait and see.

No comments: