Thursday, July 12, 2007

Master PhD

I wouldn't notice there are lots of Master Degree holders around me if not because of the coincident of our lunch topic today.

As usual we were talking about the career and job progression. One noted that those with Master Degree would have better advantage in climbing the corporate ladder. But on another hand the other debate the other wise. Soon as the conversation went further we then understand the debating side are in fact Master Degree holder but yet remain at the same level just like us.

Later we are surprise when they brought up more names that also having the same situation. Well for me I think they are still have better advantage because after all they are still young comparing with me. I think it is time for me to consider capella university for a PhD…

No comments: