Friday, July 13, 2007

Broadband Down

My broadband died again. The modem only shows the Lan and wireless signal light but the DSL/Internet signal remains dim.

I have restarted the modem many times but still couldn't see the green and therefore I called up Maxis to check what is going on. The agent sounds quite professional. Perhaps he has received tons of similar calls and he informed that he will checked and reset the line. Also asked me to restart the modem in half an hour later to see if I can go online.

I tried, but failed. I called back to the Maxis support but another agent picked up. I think this agent is quite new as he asking all the standard questions from the screen only. (As he just read it out…) As a former call quality analyst, if I come across this call recording sure I will rate him failed. However due to it is late at night, I don't want to waste my time to ‘play the game’ with him.

His lucky day as I just simply jotted down the incident number: C3177820 and that's it…

No comments: