Wednesday, July 25, 2007

House Warming Gift

I always have the problem in buying gift for the new house-warming event. The last 2 times I have also took the advise from my friend by buying the red wine for the new house owner. However due to the network and peoples that we know, I cannot use the same trick on the next coming house warming again.

Although this friend is going to have her house warming at December but she have already informed us in advance. Reason being is to book our time so she can reserve the correct amount for the caterer. Instead of buying a gift myself I am thinking it will be better if I can share the money and buy a more valuable gift basket.

Further it is around the Christmas, I think it is not bad idea to have a combination of house warming and christmas gift baskets for her.

No comments: