Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Keeping Promises

I had a great travel experience to Shanghai last year. I think the major reason is because I got to tap in the free accommodation and spent minimum whilst enjoyed the maximum.

Closing to 8 months later the friend is telling me that he will be traveling there again. My first impression in receiving the text message is that he wanna show off to me again. But somehow later I found out that he is in fact keeping his promise of telling me whenever he will travel.

I was impressed yet embarrass because honestly I don’t even remembered if we made such promise (sorry). I think perhaps I am facing this illness where I will forget the words I said or the promise I made. But think twice again, which guy will ever remember that?

However, I am truly flattered to have such caring friend. I know I am such a heartless pig but I do hope that he will continue to keep and remind me all the promises we/he/I made. Because basically I had forgotten most...

No comments: