Sunday, July 1, 2007

Travel to UK

I have been planning a trip to UK since I was in the college. Due to the financial problem, I don't get the chance like others to further my degree in UK. As a Malaysian we have a slightly better advantage than other citizen because we can go UK easily because we was once colonized under the British.

Until today we are still entitled to apply the working-travel permit to visit UK for the duration of 2 years. Many friends of mine did that and some had even back in Malaysia and talking about their experiences. Every time I also made a promise to myself that I must be there, either through work or travel. But I wish to stay for while, so working there will be my best choice.

However, considering the living expenses is so high. I think it will not be an easy task to look for a cheap accommodation. But from what I know there are many Cheap Hotels in Birmingham. Comparing with other district, Birmingham Accomodation has lower expenses. Maybe before I found a place to stay I can check in some cheap Birmingham Hotels first.

1 comment:

UK trip said...

In different place you can find different price of accommodation. This blog provide nice information. Thanks for sharing