Thursday, July 19, 2007

Super Blur..

Been long time didn't take medicine. After few days of the 'on drugs' effect, my body is super weak and my mind also kinda exhausted. The best is I am taking both Chinese and Western medicine concurrently. Not sure if that will help or make my body worse.

Thanks to the help from my super nice colleague I have been sleeping from home for about 3 days continuously. My body was so sensitive until I will be fainted whenever I took the medicine. However the situation is getting better because at least now I can stand a bit longer comparing to the first 2 days.

Anyway, thanks to the very well rested 3 days. My body feels like rejuvenated and tomorrow gotta back to office since the work already stacked taller than me...

1 comment:

隐形萤火虫 said...

Poor thing..
Get well soon..Do some exercise lar.