Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Go London

I joined a hotel network for European countries last year. Membership is free and these hotel networks have many promotions for the euro hotel and quite worthwhile to preview the market prices around the euro countries.

According to my market survey, Hotel in London is the most expensive accommodation for the Asians. The currency rate is too high and most of us also can’t afford it. However not all the Hotels in London also required high expenses. Consumer or backpacker like me can choose the lower star London Hotels in order to accommodate my own pockets ability.

There are many good deals in the Internet like Cheaperthanhotels.co.uk that provide a variety of hotels starting from GBP10 per night. The best is the customer can make the reservation on last minutes but comes with good deals also. Time to plan myself a trip to London.

No comments: