Friday, July 27, 2007

Revisit OZ

I have been to Australia few years back with my family. I arrived Brisbane and then travel to Gold coast. The entire journey was 6 days 5 night and we spent our Chinese New Year there.

Other than staying at Gold coast we also stayed at the Brisbane for 1 night because the city tour. I forgot the name of the Hotel in Brisbane but it was a very nice view facing the rivers. When I back here my friend told me that Sydney is in fact a place shouldn’t miss because it is very easy to find a Hotel in Sydney.

Despite of all those I would like to visit Melbourne instead. Because many friends of mine studying at Melbourne and I can tap in their home instead of looking a Hotel in Melbourne. Most of all, my current boss is Aussie, perhaps I can follow him during his next trip back home.

3 comments:

Debbie Y said...

Hey,a tag for you...my plan on 8/8/8.

Unknown said...

And what do you think about Sidney?

kokwah said...

Never really been to Sydney. If time and financial permitted then I will for sure pay it a visit.