Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Who K?

In fact until now I am still a bit hesitate to open my blog to my friends. Reason ma... not much. Just that many friends commented that I behave differently in writing comparing with in person.

I am not sure why, but writing for me is some form reflecting the true 'Me' hiding deep inside the faking shell. However to some degree I do confused whether which one is the really 'Me'. Perhaps this is the reason I drawing back until today cause I want them to think I am acting in front of them.

Anyway, who care now.. Cause from another point of view it is good to open it since I got really nothing to loose. Furthermore I think it will be better to let them know who I really am. I think that is why I opened the channel for TSH...

1 comment:

Dingdong said...

kokok,,, just share your blogs with your friends and let them know you better. I think it's ok to have different personality. I believe that, most people behave differently when they're with their friends, family, colleagues or strangers.

Btw, thanks for opening up the channel to me. : )