Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The FOUR of me

This is the first time I’ve been tagged by someone. At first I got totally no idea of how to do so and what is the intention behind. Until I got the simple instruction from ZMM and the phone guide from my original tag – CP then only I found out how it works.

Here you go with The FOUR of me

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Customer Support Executive
Technical Support Executive
Quality Analyst
Process Architect

Four places I have lived:
KL – Fixed
Singapore – Few months
Philippine – 3 Weeks
HK – Forgotten of how many Weeks

Four Countries I have been to on vacation:
Australia
China
Singapore
Malaysia

Four of my favorite foods:
K.Fried Chicken
All sorts of Seafood
Bak Kut Teh
Chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:
Anywhere in Japan
Anywhere in UK
Anywhere in The Netherlands
San Francisco

Four friends to tag:
ChooiPeng
Debbie
Ching2
JiaSong

1 comment:

chooi peng said...

why u tag me back??
anyway, another tag for u,
http://wchpeng.com/index.php/2007/07/18/if-i-have-1-million/