Friday, July 13, 2007

Stock Footage

Writing this post seems a bit hectic for me because I don't know the meaning of stock footage. I can only guess the rough idea by reading the web release but that is not enough for me to understand the gist of it.

With the help from the Internet I finally got the to know that stock footage is indeed the technique of film techniques. To make it easy to understand I put an example here: Star Trek. All the Star Trek series kept a collection of shots of starships that would appear on a regular basis, being used most of the time a ship was seen. This explained why stock footage always being used in the sci-fi movies or animations.

To enhance the clarity and smoothness, High Definition technology was invented to emerge the pictures into a brand new experience. Check out the AlwaysHD webpage now because they amass quite a collection of cool footage.

No comments: