Friday, July 13, 2007

Craft Organiser

I just checked the YAZZII webpage. Personally I think the product will be very useful for consumer. I like the way they organize the webpage by categories. Consumer can simply click on the desire category and narrow down to browse for the products.

Basically there are 3 major categories ranging from Craft Organisers, Jewel/Make-up Organisers and The Baby Collection. I spotted the Compact Craft Organiser for myself because I have many pedicures equipment like scissor, nail clipper, nail polisher etc. The compartment will be very handy to carry those equipments especially during trip traveling.

For ladies who are looking for a trendy, quality and multi-functioned storage for your jewellery, make-up, cosmetics and craft storage, the category of Jewel/Make-up Organisers is the place you can’t miss. Over here YAZZII provides a different collections like Wildlife Collection, Oriental Collection and others that for sure got one that suit you the most.

Last but not least, YAZZII also offer the ideal products that dedicated for mothers - The Baby Collection. From here you can select the best storage for your baby while carrying the title of hot mama. Who said mama couldn’t be stylish? Choose your Craft Storage today at YAZZII.

1 comment:

chooi peng said...

i tag you
http://wchpeng.com/index.php/2007/07/14/the-four-of-me/