Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ambition

Still remember what you wrote during your primary school time when teacher gave the title – ambition?

I do. I remember I wanna be a pilot. Well I think my ambition still haven’t change because I still dreaming for a free life. Free of burden, free of hassle, free of troubles, and flying in the sky seems to be the only way of freedom.

However, that is not the point. I think we need to focus on our next generation now because I think their ambition will no longer as ‘pure’ as us. Thanks to the movie I think the children will have the ambition that you and me will never think of like: Pirates, Thieves (Ocean 13, Tomb Raider), Vampire or Werewolves (Underworld) and many more.

If this really happened then I suggest we better just play our old folk movies for our kids: Sound of Music. Hahaa…

No comments: