Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Control

Recently I have this very interesting topic with this lady friend of mine. We are talking about the marriage and I ask when is her turn. She in return replied me a very surprised answer: I don't wanna get controlled so early. I want a free life, even after marriage. But based on friends’ experiences husband is very controlling…

My jaw almost drop on the keyboard cause all the while my impression is wife controlling husband. How come it is the other way back now? I got many many newly wed guys friends and they start complaining to me about how they misses the single life la bla bla bla. Mostly is because the wife is very controlling and every night must dinner at home, weekend must go parent houses etc etc.

For me this is totally whole new situation. Ladies, is that something new to you too?

No comments: