Friday, June 29, 2007

Trendy Guide

Emm… I was called as the trendy guy in the office. Not because I have many fashionable outfits but I think the main reason is my hair cause its very long.

Talking about fashion, I think it is no longer only women’s priority. Men do love fashion and wanna look good also. Best example, myself. I am willing to spend time go for shopping to make myself look good. Well the intention is not only about attracting peoples but also boosting the confident of projecting myself in front of public.

However it is very odd if a man carry a shopping bag walking around in the mall. Therefore my best choice is to check the Internet for hints and tips. Also to see what fashion that is suit me most. HerFabLife.com provides everything I need. For Him Only is a blogs/posts that explain about the fashion, the stores and I can simply go and buy on top of just reading.

Check out the HerFabLife.com and share your fabulous idea also.

No comments: