Monday, June 25, 2007

End to Begin

Had been stopped blogging for few days because last week was truly exhausted. I don't even have time to online in the afternoon and the only thing i do is work.

I think this is very common when the project comes to the dawn. Rushing for the last minute coordination, checking the loophole, clearing the issue logs, pending items etc etc. No matter how many effort spent to prepared but will still ended up like a dog.

Finally today my project has go into production - LIVE in operation. The end of the project is the beginning of the operations. I had the last project meeting with my transition mgr and project mgr. Although filling flowery words but I truly believe they cant wait to hand over the torch for the operational team - moi...

Somehow I feels very unhappy for finishing this project. First is i gotta do something i dislike, secondly i think i will not have as much free time as doing the project because we got KPI reports.. I think this is the major reason why i hate operations - no freedom.

Anyway, lets see how it goes and perhaps i can only stay here for another 6 months, or even shorter.

No comments: