Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Unwell

My stomach causes a lot of troubles for me during the past few years and it is still giving me the same problem now.

I will easily get diarrhea or food poisoning if I simply take the foods outside. One of the prove food will be steamboat and I was warned by the doctor to be careful in taking those food in future. Somehow all the good foods are bad for health and my weakly tiny mind always cannot against the delicious food and that's why I got today’s illness…

Perhaps I should look into more posts from PPP cause maybe they will have some medical that can cure my condition…

3 comments:

chooi peng said...

stomachache again ah... get well soon

kokwah said...

ya.. the combination of pain.. doctor seems giving up on me also. haha..

Dingdong said...

time for you to quit steamboat....since you have a weak stomach. Sacrifice lar....