Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My Dream House

What is your dream home? Have you ever think of what kind of house you will go to stay for the rest of your life when you retired, or where should you buy that house?

For me I prefer the house nearby the green, either it can see mountain, grass, forest or even golf course will do. Other than green then must have water around. Cooling and yet can hibernate. I don't have a particular type of houses but if possible then I will go for the wooden one.

Well I think I will consider in buying this current promotion from Holm Group. They are having the Gainey Ranch Homes for Sale now. There is a range of lifestyle choices range from condominiums, town homes, patio homes to large estate homes.

As long as I got enough money then I think I will go for the Arroyo course – The longest of the three, Arroyo is Spanish for “Dry River”. True to its name, a natural desert wash runs through the Arroyo nine. The problem is when now…

No comments: