Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Lunch Buddy

During my first job I used to have tons of lunch buddies. I don’t even need to worry who to go out with cause I can just pop by the canteen and join any groups.

Despite of that I am still sticking with a major group in case there is no one to lunch with me. Sometimes when worse case got really nobody to lunch with, then I will rather ta bao and eat in the office.

Situation has been changed since I changed my job. I no longer have friends like what I used to. Going lunch also seems to very lonely and don’t have the urge in joining others too. (Perhaps other doesn’t wanna join me either). But was lucky because still have some closed ex-colleague working at the same area and thus sometimes can kill the bored.

Lately the lunch buddy also seems not to going with me and hence most of the time I will eat myself at the canteen. Pity me…

No comments: