Friday, June 8, 2007

Studies

Recently I just met this new friend who has been stopped his studies after high school graduation, which is about 10 years ago. Today he is telling me that he was unable to find a good income job because most of the corporate or better position would require either degree or professional certificate.

I asked him to continued study but his replies is filling with excuses like ever failing the subjects, age is getting older, no time and financially not allowed etc. I think in order to debate all his excuses; I will use capella university as example.

Capella university is an open university who provides online education and distance learning. Students can manage their own time in study and also make sure the subjects taken are not over their expectation. I do hope that by referring him to capella university he can pick up the study and move the career further.

No comments: