Monday, June 25, 2007

Adult Education

Being in the customer service professional we are always looking and pursuing the best in satisfying all the requests from the customer.

Although I was graduated from the Information System Engineering but I am not working at the same field, and I was started as customer service. Until today I am still not regret in choosing the path because after all I still got the chance to use my IT/programming skill in helping the company. This is an advantage for me because I know a little extra than others.

However my learning curve will not stop there because as time moving on, we can't just use the same old skill for the next 10 years. Choosing the right path and something that I am interested in play a very important role because this way can keep me from burning out. But somehow we are just human and tends to get bored easily. Therefore I think it is imperative by engaging adult education like coaching in order to helps myself on appreciative and empowering view of my own future.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: