Saturday, June 2, 2007

PPP Direct

If you are the loyal reader of my blog then you must have known that how many lessons I had learned from writing post for PPP. PPP is the service provider for blogger like me that get paid to blog. Writing a paid post is not as easy as what you can think of because the effort you need to spend on the writing and reading will sometimes take you very long hours.

Before the launch of PPP direct, I am actually sitting down in front of the screen and keep refreshing the page hoping to get an offer from PPP. As if I missed then most properly the opportunity will be slipped and grabbed by other blogger. Sometimes even when I grabbed the offer but will still failed to submit because of spending too much time in the reading, writing then posting.

What I am talking above is the challenges that against the time. Because if I am slightly late, then the opportunity will gone even if I wrote and published in my blog. Somehow with the newly launch of PPP direct, all these problems I said above seems to be no longer exist.

PPP direct works in the way that they link the blogger to advertiser directly. By doing so blogger can actually see the post showing separately and waiting for them to grab instead of spending time monitoring the opportunity page. The best part of PPP Direct is that they only charges a 10% fee, 5% of which goes to transaction fees for PayPal and credit card processing.

I believe with this kind of great deal from PPP direct, PPP will excel better and greater among all of the service providers.

No comments: