Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Outsource

The main reason I am forcing my boss to convert me to permanent is because I want to enjoy the benefits/condition when the company outsource.

It is already 120% that my department will be outsourced because we are the second easier department other than helpdesk. As contractor my path is not secure because the company didn't guarantee we would remain to our position when the new company take over. Further my vendor experience is telling me that my role can easily been taken and I might loose my job any time.

So in order for me to play safe I better get the conversion done before it is too late. I know my boss hate it when I keep asking the status during our 1 to 1 but sorry boss cause who doesn’t selfish when comes to money right?

2 comments:

chooi peng said...

good luck to you then...

kokwah said...

thanks. trying the best in pursuing my boss now.. hope can get it done by this year!