Sunday, June 10, 2007

VOIP

I think I am the best person to tell you the benefits of VOIP Small Business phone systems. My cousin brother in law is the local distributor for this system and he is making very good money from it.

I came across VOIP during my first job at call center. As you know call center rely on phone lines to make business and therefore required almost 0 down time and most importantly cost effective. The company acquired the VOIP system because they have offices scattered across the country.

VOIP share the same phone system on the same private list of extensions across all branch offices equally. I can just call the 4-digit dialing between all office locations and making the communication more efficient.

If you are the wise entrepreneur then you must not miss this system out.

No comments: