Thursday, June 28, 2007

Browse Efficiently

Ever feel lost, don't know where to start, or how to browse the Internet for the details of the product you looking for? It is very common that the search engine will return anything related and unrelated, as long as the key word matches. This is in fact not helping but creating more confusion for the surfer.

Even though you are so luck to find the details of the product, but your next step will normally failed. When it comes to the local details like where to buy locally, how much the shop is selling or etc, the customer will commonly return with empty handed.

I have experienced in looking for a Whirlpool Refrigerators but I was disappointed and therefore I truly understand the feeling of a buyer. Today I come across Krillion. This website solves this problem with its unique Krillion Localization Engine™ that scours the Web to find, integrate and present actionable local search results for the ready-to-buy consumer.

Trust me, it is so convenient that I am sure you will save Krillion as your favorite or even home page!

No comments: