Thursday, June 7, 2007

Baby Gifts

I think this is the best timing for this sponsored advertiser giving out the post. Recently many friends around me is going to or have already delivered baby whilst I am having problem of how personalized baby gifts for the baby and mother.

As a Chinese we have the full moon party for the babies to celebrate the fully growth as a infant (?). Therefore most of the new parents will send the full month cake or some may even organize a party if financially allowable. As a friend we will in return giving the gift or cash as a congratulation and appreciation for the family.

I have once having trouble with the gift and end up transferring money from Paypal. I think from now on I no longer have to do that since I can personalize my own baby gifts.

No comments: