Sunday, June 3, 2007

Old Melody

This happened to me many times when I bored of the ever-repeat tune from radio. Especially the morning crew from FLY FM and HITZ FM. I hate their not-funny-and-fake-to-be-funny-jokes. That’s not all, cause I hated the orgy and disgusting laughing from them. Each time will makes me feel like puking. But I still stay tune, cause they do play good songs…

So yesterday while I on my way back home, I sneak my hand to the very old CD collections and play on one Faye Wong CD. Very nice and all my old memory suddenly just pour back. Some said some people might keep the songs as part of the memory of what happened last time.

I think I am one of them, cause suddenly I remember prior in becoming huge Marilyn Manson fans (or even listen to English songs) I was a super fans for Faye Wong. Not sure how and why, I can sing all her songs from the CD without trying to think hard for the lyrics. Anyhow, for me the old melody will still be the best tune out of all.

Today’s music seems come and goes too easy. I don’t even manage to memorize the tune then another new album pop up. Maybe I getting older, buy what an edge…

No comments: