Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Quality Analyst

I joined my previous company and started as Quality Analyst before I moved as process architect. Being a quality analyst one of my major roles is to monitor the call for the helpdesk agent.

The intention of doing call monitoring is to judge the customer service skill based on the call and transform it into the scorecard. Then at the end of the month will use the scorecard and rate the KPI for the agents. One of session can't be missed will be the coaching. Every month end will have to sit with the agent and play 2 good and 2 weak calls to evaluate.

I have not been to any professional coaching course but from the experience I got I think I am learning from the agents during the coaching session. I think in order for me to excel in coaching capella university will be the best choice because have the coaching course offering for needed people like me.

No comments: