Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Fav Idol

Perhaps you might think I have cheap taste or mad. But I still proud to tell you that I am the super fans for Marilyn Manson, Paris Hilton and Madonna (young age, not now…)

I like the way they promote themselves in the public. Not only the image but also the messages they are trying to send across. For e.g. Manson lyrics is all about criticism, but at least it does reflects the truth where the real life is crucial and pitiful. Whereas for Paris and Madonna, they are projecting what we always wanted – FAME. But they are sacrificing their attitude in exchange of the awareness for the public not to follow their footsteps.

For me they are the lessons that mirror us from being stepping into the wrong path. We should appreciate the hard work they have contributed and thus I will always support them, spiritually. Hahaa…

No comments: