Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Disneyland

I never been to Disneyland but I agreed that it is the biggest and proudly animation kingdom that ever built. My very first animation watch in the cinema is Beauty and the Beast. I watched it at my primary school and from then on I follow almost every animated movie from Disney.

It is delightful that Hong Kong have developed Disneyland but from what I heard that each one will have different experiences. I wish I could visit every single of it but if I really have to choose, then I go opt for Orlando’s Disneyland.

Orlando is ever changing. With the ever competitive theme park business most all the area theme parks are continuously adding new rides and new attractions as there is stiff competition among all the theme parks. I think the Disneyland there will also upgraded subsequently. Most of all, accommodation in Orlando is very convenient compare to other places, like Orlando vacation villa rentals that cater for whole family.

Disneyland, I coming…

No comments: