Saturday, June 9, 2007

No Queue

About few years back ago I have a very bad experience in getting a ticket for a concert. I was queuing in front of the counter for about couple of hours but couldn’t get the seat that I wanted. And you know what, that is even the first day they open selling!

Because of that incident I am no longer interested in any live event but to sit home and enjoy the TV instead. However I do missed the time I joined the crowd at the live and it was awesome. I told myself I will surely go for the live event again provided if there is by any chances where I don’t have to queue.

Well now it is some sort of dream comes true for me because I can buy the Miami Heat Tickets online at Premiumseatsusa.com. The best is they providing a huge selection of first-class tickets and this is really what I wanted!

No comments: