Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Repeat Course

The college i studied in is very strict and they have the policy whereby student must pass all the subjects without failing any, not even one. Otherwise will have to repeat the course for 1 whole year and not reseat the paper only. My friend is so unfortunate and required to repeat the studies for 1 year because he failed few subjects during the final year examination.

He is not the student that usually fail in the exam but i think the major reason is because he is distracting and under stress. As you know whoever that is under such stressful and strict environment will also experiencing lower performance. Therefore I am indeed pity him as I can barely passes all the subjects also.

In fact I am thinking to recommend him to capella university because I believe he can do better in less stress environment. Capella university is an accredited, online university with more than 19,000 students, has released its latest Inside Online Education podcast. It features a conversation with Capella PhD student Carla Chladek about her work as Program Manager for the Joint Staff Training Program at the Pentagon.

I hope this will help my friend in getting a degree.

No comments: