Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Teleconference

After the email war, lets talk about teleconferencing. I think for me teleconferencing is the second best approach to see how fake your colleagues are. (Face to face still the best. Hehee…)

Due to the logistic differences we are force to have conference with the colleagues far2 away so that we can save 10 or 20 email instead of chaining it 100. After all results still the same. Like today I just had one and basically chasing the piece of work since day 1 but yet haven’t complete by my lovely colleague. Somehow in the teleconference she can tell us all the work has been completed and only left minor to update.

Well, trust me. I almost vomit blood when I received her ‘completed work’ because almost 90% of the list still unattended. Damn her. Under the fire covers my eyes I shoot an email back with all my statistic analysis and indirectly telling her the work is only 10% DONE!

I wonder how much faker a person can be if we have face to face meeting. Must be very the interesting.

No comments: