Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Changing Field

I started off as a customer support analyst, and then moved into programming. Due to my outspoken characteristic, I was invited to join the IT Presales team. After doing presales for a year plus, I got bored and decided to try something new, and I ended up in IT service centre for more 5 years.

In the past 10 years of working, I had changed 5 jobs and my job has become less and less interesting. There aren’t many after office hour activities, and there are less lunch mates to hang out with. Maybe because of the office culture now or ME. Have you ever wondered if you would stay with one company forever? I think, if I would stay with my first company which is doing Accounting, I don't think I would earn as much as now. Besides that, I think I will have no courage to move out or try something new.

Now, I think I have enough of IT jobs, I am longing for a drastic change. Therefore, I started to survey for distance learning for food sciences or nutrition. I did come across this university which offer distance learning for some interesting courses. Feel free to check out capella university.

No comments: