Monday, June 4, 2007

Email War

I think this is happening to all of the company employees where everyday they have to fight over the email. Sometime 1 email can chain up to 10 or 20 because some peoples just like to reply here reply there.

The best is when comes to cross department and involved multiple opinions. OMG, trust me you will never want to see how complicated of 1 simple email separated to different topics and conversation. Then more works and more political issues yet the people can still follow the story (honestly I can’t…)

I was lost track so many many times because of the email wars and sometimes the same email chained back to me for my actions due to other don't know who far far away opinions. Isn’t that ridiculous? But trust me, it does happen, and happened it every single god damn day!

No comments: