Friday, June 8, 2007

Annual Dinner

Just a couple of months ago my former company has held a annual dinner event for all the staffs. The theme of the event is Oscar. Staffs are required to dress to kill at this glamorous event. I really hope I can join one of them because apart from putting up gorgeous tux but also can witness the beauty of my colleagues who don't really used to put on the make up at work. Although I am not in the invitation list (since left…) but I got to see the pictures. Of course it is non other but very NICE!

Just when I thought I don't have the chance to attend such event but who knows today I received company-broadcasting email saying we are going to have a much more grand and bigger event also and the theme is Jazz. I am so excited because the dress code is coat and gown.

Although the event will be held at July but I can’t wait to shop for a drop-dead suits. While I am having headache where to look for the tux but the ladies are so lucky because they can find their evening gowns at Theredcarpet. Theredcarpet is Australia's newest online shop offering a glamorous range of quality evening dresses, bridesmaids dresses and wedding gowns as well as accessories. Each gown is made specifically for each client in the style, colour and size desired. The entire range of 300 plus gowns is available in up to 36 fabulous colours and in US sizes 2 - 28. The entire range of gowns are beautifully crafted, made of gorgeous fabrics and many with exceptional handbeading.

I had browsed through the website and now hoping they have offer for the man too.

No comments: