Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Take a Break

While everyone taking huge advantages from PPP but I am the only one who hate them…

Why? Simple. On top of the ever non-stop rejection I also dislike the long lists of rules and regulations. For example:
1. No sponsored interim post allowed
2. Submission date must be the same as publish date
3. Cannot take 2 posts at one time
4. Post must be coherent relevant to the ads.
5. And many more…

Last night I hit the error #3 and hence the posted written was wasted. I waited for whole nightlong but at the end got nothing. I was so furious until I throw my temper to CP. Apart from my deep apologize to her but I think I really need break as these few weeks has been deadly busy from work and tired both physically and mentally.

Somehow before I go for break I think it is better for me to fine-tune my emotion. As you know, no work, no pay…

No comments: