Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Lucky Draw

Is anyone of you knows that there is an electrical shop that is going to open in Malaysia soon? The name is 新立电器.

I am not very sure if this is a prank or not but I received a call from this company last week asking for my info because they are going to put up a road show somewhere in KL with lucky draw. They even called me during the road show and asked me go to the place because I am entitled for lucky draw. Unfortunately I didn’t turn up due to work.

Then a week after the lady called me up again and informed that I won 2nd prize during the lucky draw. Well I am still waiting for them to issue me the prize but in fact I doubt that and that's why writing this post asking if anyone out there come across this also...

1 comment:

kokwah said...

lately my fren TSH just sent me this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A69zlMpmrP0

i am very sure sure they are related!!